The GOC will upgrade the following services beginning at Tuesday, June 8th 2010 at 14:00 UTC. The GOC reserves four hours (14:00 - 18:00 UTC) in the unlikely event that unexpected problems are encountered.
ITB servers are running the latest CEMon collector; the BDIIs on the ITB servers are now available for testing at ldap://is-itb.grid.iu.edu:2170 (OSG BDII) and ldap://is-itb.grid.iu.edu:2180 (WLCG Interop BDII); we encourage users to test this service before the production release.
* Upgrade CEMon collector to latest available production release version.
OIM 2.20 (https://oim.grid.iu.edu)
ITB version is now available for testing at https://oim-itb.grid.iu.edu; we encourage users to test this service before the production release.
* Modified VO registration/edit forms to allow pure resource provider VOs to be registered; number of required fields for such VOs is smaller. (Related: https://ticket.grid.iu.edu/goc/viewer?id=8417)
* Modified ordering of type of contacts shown on resource, VO, SC display pages to be more intuitive
* Added filters to prevent OIM registrations from sending notifications to various contacts in debug mode.
* Updated jQuery/jQuery-UI libraries to the latest version.
MyOSG 1.20 (https://myosg.grid.iu.edu)
ITB version is now available for testing at https://myosg-itb.grid.iu.edu; we encourage users to test this service before the production release.
* Added resource id / group id to various XMLs that were missing those values [JIRA ticket MYOSG-58] - GOC will notify registered XML users separately.
* Updated the main menu so that it will show the information to display as hover menu with screenshots [MYOSG-59]
* Changed the formatting for enumerated items like rgsummary / supported vo, vosummary / member resource
* Added SC summary / supported sites (No registered XML users at this time)
* Upgraded to jquery-ui 1.8.1 (which comes with jquery 1.4.2)
GOC-TX Ticket Exchange/Sync System 1.7 (tx.grid.iu.edu)
The ITB TX server has been functioning properly.
* Updated cacerts file due to apache host certificate update on ticket.grid.iu.edu
* Minor code clean up & further troubleshooting code added to the initial Remedy SOAP interface.
GOC Ticket 1.20 (https://ticket.grid.iu.edu)
ITB version is now available for testing at https://ticket-itb.grid.iu.edu; we encourage users to test this service before the production release.
* Implemented /navigator2 - this will replace /navigator and /mytickets in the coming weeks.
* Reorganized ticket viewer for non-editors and added description update field along with current CC editor. [GOCTICKET-39]
* Updated to the latest jQuery / jQuery-UI libs.
* Other internal code changes.