The GOC will upgrade the following services beginning Tuesday, October 25th at 13:00 UTC.
The GOC reserves 8 hours in the unlikely event unexpected problems are encountered.
* Configuration Changes
* Adding new exchange (XSEDE)
* Add “Created” timestamp field in OIM downtime table to preserve original log creation timestamp
* Update the configuration for ligo.osgstorage.org to work better on Debian hosts.
* “Created” downtime timestamp to be available through reporting
* Operating system updates; reboots will be required. The usual HA mechanisms will be used, but some services will experience brief outages.